Welcome Back our Society Restaurant Guests!
We are pleased to announce our dining room is open! There are a few important things to note as we welcome you back:
- To further enable and promote social distancing, we are strictly limiting the number of customers within our restaurant. Absolutely no exceptions will be made.
- Markers are also provided to help maintain a minimum of 6 feet to social distance outside and inside our restaurant
- We are not accepting parties of more than six people at this time.
- Temperatures may be taken prior to entry and we will prohibit anyone with fever-like temperatures from entering our facility.
- In accordance with public health guidelines, we are practicing elevated cleaning and sanitizing protocols to mitigate the potential spread of any germs, including COVID-19.
- We use a EPA based sanitizer that is immediately effective at eliminating viruses. We use it frequently on high touch surfaces and at tables between seatings.
- Staff members are screened prior to beginning their shift for COVID-19 symptoms.
- Our staff is well informed and understands the importance of frequent proper hand washing, personal hygiene and the need to provide space.
- Our staff wears face coverings as required.
Reservations are available at 301-565-8864, walk-ins are welcome!